5278 / 5278論壇 / 我愛78論壇

找回密碼
 立即註冊

查看: 498|回復: 0

he and his wife divorced

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2015-2-13 13:54:11 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
□ Evening News correspondent reported Changzhou Su Wang Yujiang
October 4,moncler france, Changzhou fisherman cartoon chairman and general manager Yu Luo Yi hanged himself at home. This is the name of 51 years of animation talent and people stick to their original high-quality, quite well-known animation industry in Changzhou, his departure brought no small vibration. After preliminary investigation, due to poor management, fisherman corporate debt over ten million, overdue wages and social security totaled about 200 million; however, even up to 18 months did not get a penny of wages, the company's staff was willing to stick.
Employees, family, friends,woolrich arctic parka, industry and government regulators consistent evaluation of Luo Yi Yu is: He is a good man, an outstanding artist, but not a successful businessman. In the domestic original animation development difficult realities, this may be an important reason for his failure.
This reporter has learned that since 2004 the state has adopted a series of animation support policies to promote the local animation industry. Chinese cartoons annual nine years from more than 3000 minutes of development to more than 260,000 minutes, or about one-third of the world, surpassing Japan ranks first in the world. At the same time, and prosperity does not match the country's animation industry output in 2012 was only 60 billion yuan, while Japan was 1.67 trillion yuan.
I Luo Yi's death, it is the domestic animation behind the prosperity of a true portrayal of the plight of pressure.
Behind the stick ideal zero wages
October 17 afternoon, the reporter arrived at the creative industry base of Changzhou New District. Cartoon fisherman unmanned reception, reporters into the room and saw the company a mess, a lot of debris piled on the ground, many office items have been removed, the empty interior lights are not even open. Only four or five individuals throughout the company still face revealing weakness and depression.
Luo Yi followed more than 2007 since the original artist Jianggang Jiang told reporters, after the death of Yu Luo Yi, the company is in the closure of state. He confirmed that it has been 18 months did not receive a penny of salary from the company, and can only rely on the past tense savings to survive, some of my colleagues have therefore divorce. But almost no one complained. Many employees are used to refer to the fisherman's Luo Yi Yu is "more than the teacher" instead of "more than the total." "I like the teachers were like family, he usually very humorous optimistic,louboutin pas cher femme, always give us a positive force. Who can not imagine that he would choose this path."
Jianggang Jiang said, forced livelihoods, and now some of my colleagues have to find another job, but "as long as I was still a teacher, even if a few do not get wages in 2012, we are willing to continue to act, but also believe that our work can be completed,doudoune moncler paris, success. "He mentioned the works, I Luo Yi creative animation" arctic fox story. "
I Luo Yi 74-year-old mother, the very fact that in October 4 arrived on the same day from Xinjiang Changzhou. She said: "really can not believe this is true these days, I like to die like a.." She said she would be prepared to see the company's employees to her face, her accusations, but did not expect employees are holding her crying,abercrombie kid, shouting at her mother comforted her not sad. "These employees were great." The very fact that the industrial base of the staff asked her what the requirements, she said, she had only one wish, that is, the base can help to solve the company's employees wages, social security, work, etc. aftermath.
Base has indeed already begun staffing a new job, try to resolve outstanding wages and other issues. However, on October 14, the company's employees are still some fishermen pull up their pay to the street banners. Turning to the reasons, one of them said:. "We are not satisfied for more than a teacher, is to make the action a little faster base."
Only one-tenth of the expected box office
Luo Yi Yu was born in an artistic family, his mother worked in film studio, and later join the troupe,peuterey uomo prezzi, cultivate the five children of almost all of them are quite accomplished in the style arts, some proficient writers, some make music. Luo Yi ranks second I began to learn painting from college, and later admitted to the Xinjiang Arts Institute to continue their education after graduation at the Central Academy of Fine Arts. Yu Luo Yi genius in painting unanimously approved by the world, 24 years old to do solo exhibition of his work is currently also learned institutions collection.
Luo Yi, I come into contact with the animation, I feel that this form of expression is beautiful, you can put the story unfolded like a dream, with a comic way reflect the witty and humorous,moncler bambino prezzi, highlighting the wisdom, knowledge and technical content. He decided to invest in this new field. "If he had been painting this road, sure to become a great artist. We had tried to persuade him not to be diverted, said original animation is difficult to do. But he said,christian louboutin rouge, was the country's original animation or blank, he is to fill this gap, do original animation Prometheus. "I Luo Yi's mother Ms. Zhang said.
In 2004, I set up in Chongqing, Luo Yi fisherman film and animation studios. After a few years, the rapid development of the domestic animation industry,tiffany outlet milano, all regions have established animation industry base and attract entrepreneurial team settled. At the time, Hangzhou, Wuxi and other places of the industrial base wants him to go; and Shenzhen, a home unit is expressed specifically for him to open a studio in the local, he himself does not need permanent, as long as their works, and the promise of 50 million annual salary. Luo Yi, I think, to Shenzhen, where to go or working for others, and he must come and make a career. After a comparison, in July 2007, he took his team, came to belong to Changzhou National Animation Industry Base under the creative industry base, the animation company founded fisherman. In order to solve the problem of insufficient professionals, Luo Yi, more than a month in July 2008 also set up at the base of the training center Changzhou stupid husband, the specialized training of relevant personnel animation. It can be said, I Luo Yi and his fisherman company with a "talent introduction" and "brands" halo settled in Changzhou.
I was born in and grew up in Xinjiang, Luo Yi, fisherman's work is the first animated film in Xinjiang theme "Western legend." Luo Yi Yu pursuit of perfection, from the creative work in the beginning to spend a lot of time and effort. "By his original related novels early in 2004 to complete, but the script since the 2006 completion of the first draft had three drafts, the process is still produced constantly changes. And in the movie, I Luo Yi is and employee bashing together painting on the table to discuss. "At that time, in addition to working with us, but other people are gone, he locked himself in his office also continued to paint. "Staff Jianggang Jiang recalled.
When the movie is about to be completed, I decided to Luo Yi original 2D images into 3D images, which means a lot of work done before will be in vain. Staff advised him not to, but he believes that better adhere to the case. Results In order to catch up with the original schedule, the production time constraints, the final 3D level is not satisfactory. In the film marketing, Luo Yi Yu did not make an effort to promote the cinema, but chose to star concert organized way,tiffany orecchini outlet, it took three or four hundred million, the result was not good. The results of the cost of the entire movie reaches about 15 million yuan, while only 3 million yuan at the box office, only one-tenth of his expected.
Last words,piumini peuterey outlet, "do get down to business, too hard"
September 2010, I also set up Changzhou Luo Yi Zhuo Chengwen Communication Co., Ltd., specializing in original animation operations "Western Legends" and "white fox Story" copyright issue. "Western legend" after poor sales, "arctic fox" is continued investment, there is no output, fisherman's financial pressure increases. Staff said that nearly two years, I Luo Yi rarely appear in the company, annual funding for the company's outside rush. He was advised to let the company also outsource work to do, so you can get some money to support the original, but he felt the outsourcing will affect the original quality. In the case of excessive investment,woolrich outlet milano, the director 李秉宏 said he had run the animation company's experience, Luo Yi Yu Quanguo, such as reducing unnecessary space and labor expenses. "But his personality is more insistent on their own ideas, and we listen to the words of his relatively slow."
Luo Yi, I almost never let other people know whether he is facing much problem, but did not help. It is said that in order to make up for the shortfall, he borrowed a lot of usury. "He never is bad news, all the problems of a person to carry to others is always optimistic, humorous side." Miss Yu Muzhang sigh. Ang believes that "there is not a thing with someone that I Luo Yi is the biggest problem."
Data Base Management Committee and others about the offer were confirmed in 2011, Yu Luo Yi began to negotiate a cultural and creative projects in Inner Mongolia, hoping to r**廣告10** funds to support the success of the company's original animation fisherman. However, "He is a great artist, but not a successful businessman," this project in September this year, the final fall, people speculated that he became overwhelmed by the last straw.
And his body is also a problem last year, made a left kidney tumor resection. By the end of September, he and his wife divorced, they have a 3 year old child. October 4, from 51-year-old birthday is in five days, he ended his own life.
His will, he says, he is most sorry for is his fisherman's family and partners. About his movie dream, he said: "do get down to business, too hard."
The company's logo is a fisherman I Luo Yi own design: a wearing hats, wearing Xiaogua, barefoot fisherman Ah, pulling a long fishing line, pull out all the stops trying to catch fish. He told the people that this idea comes from Hemingway's novel "The Old Man." Luo Yu Yi said: "fisherman never stop, he will always live in the limelight." He wanted to fisherman this "tough guy" image and spirit inspire everyone. Employees sigh: We came down, he did not "tough guy" in the end.
Expert opinion
Domestic animation industry should be market-oriented operation of law
Yu Luo Yi and fisherman's tragedy sparked the crowd Thoughts on the status quo of China's original animation. Reporters interviewed World Animation Association China Office (ASIFA-China) Secretary-General Li Zhongqiu.
Reporter: Why did the original animation in China would be more difficult
Zhong-Qiu Li: This is a big problem, in fact,asics running, many of the problems. But in the end, that is, the market is not normal, it did not follow the laws of the market to carry out. For example, under normal circumstances, it should be done for people who are selling animated movie to television stations in accordance with the quality level of money. But now the reality is that less television resources, the number of animations, many; and because under normal circumstances are in accordance with government subsidies to broadcast a long time to count, that is to do it but did not broadcast animation, business took no to subsidies. Television also know this truth, so now is not the television production companies give money, but also the needs of enterprise and lose a lot of television, this money is to give overtly or covertly, in fact, has become a chain of interest.
Or, even if the companies do not give money,moncler outlet online, television, television cartoons to sell to get money to be able to be able to recover the cost is not an issue. If you can not recycle, re-enter, no way to profit, or not go.
Reporter: How can I do the original animation
Li Zhongqiu: If no good industrial environment, or do not do. Really like, you can make your own original point, someone is willing to invest, so he went to work. If you are an artist, not a non-commercial Daren self-inflicted.
Government's subjective intention is good, but the effect is not necessarily good objective. For example, when government subsidies are based on broadcast long to count,peuterey outlet, but for the entire animation industry, everyone in order to get the subsidies go Minato minutes, Minato subsidies. For example, the original Disney, DreamWorks, Warner half of the film are the Chinese people do, do international service outsourcing value of several hundred million a year, and now all lost. Why  Because the team scattered and ran. Under the government's call, tempted themselves to the boss, students. With a bunch of kids, and then he took the children to do the animation, maybe even to the level of practice does not work, take it to scrape together a few minutes, get government subsidies.
(Reporter intern Xuyun Xia Wang Yu)
相关的主题文章:

http://www.qdcyhw.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=7978

http://www.woorway.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=449170

http://gaojingwei.com/news/html/?455.html

http://www.wayule.org/home.php?mod=space&uid=180367

http://bbs.ybnews.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=308243

http://www.lytxm.net/news/html/?823266.html

http://www.msk11.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=127285

http://075483.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=235224
回復

使用道具 舉報

※ 再次提醒您,回覆文章時請遵守下列重要回覆規則︰
  1. 回覆字數必須超過十個中文字以上。
  2. 禁止使用插頭香, 搶頭香, 搶第一, 第一名, NO.1, 坐沙發等無意義的回覆。
  3. 嚴禁草率敷衍的灌水回覆。例如: 推......, 頂......,11111111, good, push, thank you, 謝了, 好看, 謝謝大大, 感謝分享, 支持, 再來 等等。
  4. 禁止使用千篇一律的回覆或複製、引用別人的回覆。禁止使用不知所云的回覆,例如: 3q5ws9dmh。禁止使用中英文或符號組合字。
  5. 回覆文章必須與該主題有關,如有不符將以灌水處理。
※ 違反規則者,抓到輕者積分歸零,嚴重者封鎖IP。

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊 | google 登入 facebook 登入 Line 登入

本版積分規則

Archiver|廣告洽談|5278 / 5278論壇 / 5278手機A片

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 00:24 , Processed in 0.980093 second(s), 9 queries , MemCached On.